Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to Arcline Investment Management LP and its affiliates (together, "Arcline," "our," "us," "we" or "company"). To better protect your privacy, we are providing information explaining our online information practices. For the purpose of the European General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR") and this policy, we are the data controller.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect various types of information from users of this website. For example, knowing how users use our website — tracking their movement through this website — helps us improve website design and usefulness. As a result, Arcline's server collects general data pertaining to users, including the length of time spent on this website, the pages accessed while visiting the website and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Arcline generally does not, however, collect any personally identifiable information such as names, home addresses or e-mail addresses from users of this website, unless a user submits such information to us via our "Contact" link.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information and data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we make an effort to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information or data transmitted to or through our website; any transmission of information or data by you to or through this website is at your sole risk.
Notification of Changes
Please note that the information Arcline collects about you may be stored on servers outside your home country — currently on servers in the United States. If you are visiting our website from a country other than the United States, please note that the United States may not have the same data protection laws as your country or jurisdiction. By viewing our website, you are consenting to: (i) the use of your personal information for the uses described in this policy; and (ii) the transfer of your personal information to a country outside your home country — currently the United States.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, and there are a number of ways you can control the way in which and what information we store and process about you. To exercise these rights and controls, please us at email@example.com.
- Access: You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal information that we hold about you free of charge; however, we may charge a "reasonable fee," if we think that your request is excessive, to help us cover the costs of locating the information you have requested.
- Correction: You may notify us of changes to your personal information if it is inaccurate or it needs to be updated.
- Deletion: If you think that we should not be holding or processing your personal information any more, you may request that we delete it. Please note that this may not always be possible due to legal obligations.
- Restrictions on use: You may request that we stop processing your personal information (other than storing it), if: (i) you contest the accuracy of it (until the accuracy is verified); (ii) you believe the processing is against the law; (iii) you believe that we no longer need your data for the purposes for which it was collected, but you still need your data to establish or defend a legal claim; or (iv) you object to the processing, and we are verifying whether our legitimate grounds to process your personal information, override your own rights.
- Object: You have the right to object to processing, including: (i) for direct marketing; (ii) for research or statistical purposes; or (iii) where processing is based on legitimate interests.
- Portability: If you wish to transfer your personal information to another organization (and certain conditions are satisfied), you may ask us to do so, and we will send it directly if we have the technical means.
- Withdrawal of consent: If you previously gave us your consent (by a clear affirmative action) to allow us to process your personal information for a particular purpose, but you no longer wish to consent to us doing so, you can contact us to let us know that you withdraw that consent.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Back to Home